Twin Cities Top real estate developers
Ryan Companies $100M+ Collin Barr 50 S. 10th St., Suite 300 251-500 Private 612-492-4000, 612-492-3000 1938 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55402 www.ryancompanies.com Company Profile
Ryan began in Hibbing, Minnesota more than 70 years ago. In 1964, Ed Ryan, son of founder James Henry Ryan, started a Twin Cities office with three other individuals, including our current CEO, Jim Ryan, as the only project manager. Not long after, the corporate headquarters moved to “the Cities” and Ryan began its steady growth to become the area’s largest commercial real estate developer. Recently Ryan has developed more than 2,500,000 square feet in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.(close)
CSM Corp. $50M-$100M Gary Holmes 500 Washington Ave. S., Suite 3000 1,001-5,000 Private 612-395-7000, 612-395-2742 1976 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55415 www.csmcorp.net Company Profile
- We are driven to help your business succeed. Since 1976 we have been acquiring, developing and managing a diverse portfolio of real estate with a focus on results. We continue to foster the entrepreneurial spirit that sparked the company’s culture years ago. Our enthusiasm and creativity combined with our Midwestern values of hard work, honesty and dedication practically guarantee success for all of our properties.(close)
JLT Group Inc. $10M-$25M Jerry Trooien 10 River Park Plaza, Suite 800 5-25 Private 651-641-1111, 651-641-1244 1980 HQ St. Paul, MN 55107 www.jltgroupinc.com Company Profile
- JLT Group, Inc. is a privately owned company engaged in investment, development and asset management, with a significant focus on real estate assets. JLT Group, Inc. was founded by its owner, Jerry Trooien, who has been in the real estate development business since 1980. JLT owns and manages millions of square feet of real estate in the Twin Cities.(close)
Duke Realty Corp. $25M-$50M Pat Mascia 1600 Utica Ave. S., Suite 250 51-100 Private 952-543-2900, 952-543-2999 1972 Branch St. Louis Park, MN 55416 www.dukerealty.com Company Profile
- It is the mission of Duke Realty Corporation to be the preeminent provider of real estate services through the development, construction, acquisition, asset & property management and leasing of industrial, office and healthcare properties. We will provide the highest standard of service and product execution in the industry, completely satisfying our customers.(close)
United Properties $25M-$50M Frank Dutke 3500 American Blvd. W., Suite 300 26-50 Private 952-835-5300, 952-893-8804 1975 HQ Bloomington, MN 55431 www.uproperties.com Company Profile
- United Properties is a leader in commercial real estate development and investment with a century-long reputation for creating value. We develop multiple product types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, healthcare and senior housing. In addition to our large presence in the Minneapolis-St. Paul market, we have expanded into Wisconsin and Colorado. In 2004, United Properties was recognized as the Developer of the Year by the National Association of Office and Industrial Properties. In addition, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal named United Properties a “Best Place to Work” five years in a row. (close)
Hillcrest Development $25M-$50M Scott Tankenoff 2424 Kennedy St. N.E. 26-50 Private 612-371-0123 , 612-378-2424 1948 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55413 www.hillcrestdevelopment.com Company Profile
- Hillcrest Development, LLLP was founded in 1948 and is now a third generation company specializing in commercial renovation to suit our clients' facility needs for office, hi-tech, biotechnology-medical research, light assembly, warehousing, manufacturing, and other commercial purposes. (close)
Kraus-Anderson Realty Company $25M-$50M Dan Engelsma 4210 W. Old Shakopee Road 26-50 Private 952-881-8166 , 952-881-8114 1897 HQ Bloomington, MN 55437 www.kraus-anderson.com Company Profile
Kraus-Anderson Realty's mission is to continue to be a fully integrated commercial real estate service organization dedicated to serving our customers with a high degree of professionalism and integrity while protecting and maximizing the value of the properties entrusted to our care.(close)
Carlson Real Estate Co. $25M-$50M Matt Van Slooten 301 Carlson Pwky., Suite 100 26-50 Private 952-404-5000, 952-404-5001 1985 HQ Minnetonka, MN 55305 www.carlsonrealestate.biz Company Profile
- Carlson Real Estate Company is dedicated to developing long-term client relationships by operating with caring and integrity and offering innovative and accommodating solutions, while growing our high quality portfolio of properties.(close)
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. $10M-$25M Craig Patterson 7625 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite T 5-25 Private 952-943-2700, 952-943-8778 1993 HQ Eden Prairie, MN 55344 www.firstindustrial.com Company Profile
- First Industrial’s Minneapolis office serves the entire region with a team of leasing and management professionals with a deep understanding of the area and its business community. The Minneapolis office offers a full spectrum of creative and cost-efficient industrial real estate solutions ranging from short-term leases to new build-to-suit locations.(close)
Liberty Property Trust $10M-$25M David Jellison 10400 Viking Drive, Suite 130 26-50 Public 952-947-1100, 952-947-0800 1972 Branch Eden Prairie, MN 55344 www.libertyproperty.com Company Profile
- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY) is a $6.5 billion real estate investment trust (as of September 30, 2009) which owns 77 million square feet of office and industrial space in over 20 markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom. (close)
Wellington Management Inc. $10M-$25M Stephen Wellington 1625 Energy Park Drive, Suite 100 5-25 Private 651-292-9844, 651-292-0072 1928 Branch St. Paul, MN 55108 www.wellingtonmgt.com Company Profile
- Through creative development and management of high quality real estate in the Twin Cities, we build long-term value for our tenants, our homeowners and for the communities in which we work.(close)
Master Engineering $10M-$25M Don Gerberding 201 W. Broadway Ave. 5-25 Private 612-872-9200 , 612-872-9201 1998 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55411 www.mastermn.com Company Profile
- You have a vision. You want to develop a piece of land, convert an existing building to a new use, or are looking for a new investment opportunity. We have the expertise in Engineering, Real Estate and Construction to examine your vision's every detail and add value by becoming a partner. We assist you by looking for pitfalls; point out cost savings measures and completing your project on time and budget. Your vision becomes a reality with one point of contact and expertise in every area throughout the entire process. We are Master: Engineering, Real Estate & Construction.(close)
Continental Property Group Inc. $10M-$25M Traci Tomas 10400 Yellow Circle Drive, Suite 500 5-25 Private 952-473-1700, 952-473-2700 1979 HQ Minnetonka, MN 55343 www.leasespace.com Company Profile
- Since 1979, Continental Property Group (CPG) has evolved into one of Minnesota's strongest, most consistently creative commercial developers. With history built on innovation, our name ensures diverse, high-function and strategically located developments. We serve all segments of the industry from neighborhood retail, medical buildings and office towers, to sprawling industrial compounds.(close)
H.J. Development Inc. $10M-$25M Jerry Hertel 15600 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 201 5-25 Private 952-476-9400, 952-476-9401 1983 HQ Wayzata, MN 55391 www.hjdevelopment.com Company Profile
- At. H.J. Development, we strive to maintain our goal of superb performance in retail development, management, and investments resulting in successful, long-term-ownership. Our company's uniqueness is defined in each property we own. We thoroughly evaluate each location, site plan, and building design to be sure the project fits within our company standards. When developing properties, quality is a key component of the process, and our attention to detail is unsurpassed. Every aspect of the center is chosen with care, from an abundance of landscaping, to decorative wall sconces, and beautiful planters. Years after development, our properties remain successful due to superior building design, strategic tenant placement, and excellent property management.(close)
Solomon Real Estate Group Inc. $10M-$25M Jay Scott 11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 240 5-25 Private 952-974-9200 , 952-974-9300 1954 HQ Eden Prairie, MN 55344 www.solomonre.com Company Profile
- Solomon Real Estate Group provides a full range of vertically integrated services committed to providing intelligent real estate solutions with creativity, flexibility and integrity Development solutions require so much more than square feet, bricks and mortar. Solomon Real Estate Group knows that it takes exceptional knowledge and effort to develop and create an exciting and thriving project these days. The demands on a community to provide comfortable, enduring environments where people can shop, dine, live and work can be overwhelming. Solomon Real Estate Group is one of the relatively few real estate companies in the country with retail, office, mixed-use, and residential capabilities in one place. As an industry leader, Solomon Real Estate Group focuses on the creation of special places with unimaginable potential and the ability to work closely with communities and their many differing needs. (close)
Told Development Company $5M-$10M Gary Dreher Two Carlson Pkwy., Suite. 355 5-25 Private 952-278-9000, 952-278-7574 1985 HQ Plymouth, MN 55447 www.tolddevelopmentcompany.com Company Profile
- TOLD Development Company is a real estate firm focused on the development, acquisition, and management of retail, multi-housing, office, medical office, and industrial properties. We are headquartered in Minneapolis and have another office in Milwaukee. Since TOLD was founded in 1985, we have capitalized upon the extensive real estate experience of our management to deliver more than 80 projects totaling in excess of 8 million square feet of space.(close)
Interstate Partners $10M-$25M Gregory Miller 500 Jackson St., Suite 200 5-25 Private 651-406-8050, 651-406-8628 2000 HQ St. Paul, MN 55121 www.interstatepartners.com Company Profile
Interstate Partners LLC was formed in September of 2000 to acquire, develop and manage prime real estate properties in the Midwest. Our goal since the beginning has been to provide clients with attractive and functional work environments at an excellent value. With regional offices in Chicago, Milwaukee and Minneapolis, Interstate Partners’ has developed for its own account approximately 40 buildings totaling 4,600,000 square feet of office, warehouse, office/service, and retail space. Interstate Partners also controls fully developed parcels of land totaling 200 acres, with the potential to accommodate approximately 1.5 million square feet of additional space. (close)
Venstar $5M-$10M Nino Pedrelli 7301 Ohms Lane 5-25 Private 952-924-0221, 952-924-1947 1999 HQ Edina, MN 55439 www.venstarllc.com Company Profile
- Founded in 1999 by Brenda Radichel Quaye and Christina Radichel Caulkins, Venstar owns, manages and develops commercial real estate in the Minneapolis, Mankato and Rochester markets. The Venstar portfolio consists of 235,000 square feet of Class A office/flex space and over 100 acres of developable land.(close)
MSP Commercial $5M-$10M Richard Zehring 401 N. Robert St., Suite 225 5-25 Private 651-287-8888, 651-287-8889 2003 HQ St. Paul, MN 55101 www.mspcommercial.net Company Profile
- MSP Commercial is a Twin Cities commercial real estate development firm that is committed to personalized, client-focused support. We find creative solutions to help our clients build their businesses, develop their markets, and flourish in the ever-changing economy. Our real estate professionals’ dedication to our Minnesota and Wisconsin clients shows in our continuing growth and our clients’ thriving ventures. (close)
The Wall Cos. $5M-$10M John Wall 811 LaSalle Ave., Suite 102 5-25 Private 612-767-4000, 612-767-4004 1967 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55402 www.wallcompanies.com Company Profile
- Founded by Fred Wall in 1967, The Wall Companies have grown into a diversified collection of enterprises focused on real estate development and acquisition. The Wall Companies have developed residential units in three states, and over two million square feet of retail, office, and industrial property, primarily in Minnesota. (close)
Reliance Development Co. $5M-$10M John Trautz 527 Marquette Ave. 5-25 Private 612-338-1000, 612-338-8971 1990 HQ Minneapolis, MN 55402 www.rdcllp.com Company Profile
- Reliance Development Company opened for business in 1990 and today focuses on developing and investing in retail projects in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area. Targeting premier locations, the company develops both multi-tenant centers and build-to-suit projects for national, regional, and local retailers. Reliance purchases vacant land for development, as well as existing commercial properties in need of repositioning, and has developed over 3,000,000 square feet of retail space to date. Although the company sells properties from time to time, its primary strategy is to develop and hold. (close)
-List is ranked by actual or estimated number of employees.
-Sales ranges may be estimated based on industry averages.
-List rankings are a measurement of company size and in no way intended to measure company quality.
-List is composed of companies located in the Twin Cities metro area and is not exhaustive.
-Sources: Interviews and profile submissions from company representatives and/or company websites, press releases and news reports.
-To submit a company profile or a correction, please contact our research department through the “Submit Company Profile” form on the front page of www.bizlistr.com.
-Bizlistr.com information is updated through daily research. Our team has over 15 years of business research experience in the Twin Cities market. We are working every day with top metro area companies to bring you the most current information possible.