|City, State, Zip
- Digital River, a leading provider of global e-commerce solutions, specializes in helping businesses attract more customers and make more online. Often for less — and with less risk — than maintaining an in-house program. And backed by a multimillion-dollar, triple-redundant datacenter with 99.97+% uptime. We provide everything you need to grow your online business. New tools and technologies that simplify the increasingly complicated world of e-commerce. Best practices and strategies proven in more than 40,000 online stores. Global reach with advanced fraud protection. (close)
- →Google Finance
ADC’s innovative, high-performance fiber connectivity and wireless coverage and capacity solutions support a broad range of network applications that help the company’s customers provide new and improved services to meet their own customers’ unrelenting demand for bandwidth. The global demand for bandwidth offers unique growth opportunities for ADC in service provider and enterprise networks in the Americas, Asia and Europe.(close)
- →Google Finance
Compellent is a leading provider of enterprise-class network storage solutions that are highly scalable, feature rich and designed to be easy to use and cost effective. Compellent’s Storage Center is a Storage Area Network (SAN) that is designed to significantly lower storage and infrastructure capital expenditures, reduce the skill level and number of personnel required to manage information and enable continuous data availability and storage virtualization.(close)
For more than 40 years, our customers have relied on us as their mission-critical communication backbone. Most of the top hospitals in the country, not to mention the highest level of government, large resorts, and major universities, rely on our solutions. We are the clear leader in end-to-end, mission-critical communication solutions for healthcare, senior living, hotels & resorts, casinos, education, corporate, manufacturing, and government. (close)
- →Google Finance
Supervalu Inc. is a leader in the grocery retailing industry. We are a grocery and pharmacy company serving a wide range of customers in neighborhoods nationwide, through stores ranging from hard discount to traditional and premium grocery formats. The company reaches millions of families with the products and services they need through owned, licensed, franchised and affiliated stores.(close)
At Corporate Technologies, we understand that IT issues have the ability to bring businesses to a screeching halt. Our managed services and business IT solutions allow you to focus on business rather than reacting to problems when they arise.(close)
HighJump Software is a leading provider of supply chain execution solutions that streamline the flow of inventory and information from source through consumption. HighJump Software has helped more than 1,500 customers worldwide drive growth and manage change.(close)
Starkey is a world leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing solutions. We believe in using superior hearing technology as a means to something even greater—creating meaningful connections between people and their worlds. With 22 facilities in more than 18 countries around the globe, Starkey is an industry leader in hearing instrument manufacturing. We create top quality diagnostic equipment, hearing protection products, wireless technology and unique hearing solutions for every environment.(close)
- Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a national radiology practice working in partnership with radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in the delivery of patient care. Enabled by vRad’s next-generation technology, our collaborative partnerships enhance productivity and deliver demonstrated quality outcomes that help lower the overall cost of care.(close)
- The largest employee-owned photography company in the world. Lifetouch Inc. is comprised of several wholly-owned subsidiaries, each offering unmatched experience in their field and a commitment to excellence.(close)
From initial data production, to storage, and to destruction, each stage of the data lifecycle presents unique challenges for those who create, access, organize and manage electronic data. Some of these challenges – such as how you are going to store the data and what you will do when you no longer need it – can be planned for well in advance. Other challenges – such as data loss or other disasters – cannot be anticipated. Kroll Ontrack (then called Ontrack Data International) began providing data recovery services in 1987. Since then, the company has expanded its offering to include many more products and services that, basically, help clients do more with their data. Kroll Ontrack has also expanded its number of data recovery locations – from a single lab in Eden Prairie, Minnesota in 1987 to more than 30 locations worldwide today. The data solutions offered by Kroll Ontrack to businesses, government and healthcare entities, and consumers worldwide have grown to support clients at even more steps of the data lifecycle.(close)
- SurModics, Inc. is a leading provider of drug delivery and surface modification technologies to the healthcare industry. Our technologies are utilized by our customers to either alter the characteristics of the surfaces of devices and biological materials or to enable drug delivery from coatings, implants or injected microparticles. SurModics partners with many of the world’s leading and emerging medical device, pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to develop and commercialize innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products designed to improve patient outcomes.(close)
Whatever your requirements, our professionals offer expertise in all aspects of commercial real estate – from buying, selling, financing, leasing, managing and valuing properties, to providing strategic planning, research, portfolio analysis, site selection and space location assistance, among many other consulting services.(close)
- Midwave is an IT services firm dedicated to helping medium to large companies and government agencies tackle the most complex IT issues. Through a wide spectrum of capabilities ranging from macro level advisory services to niche, deeply technical integration and support services, Midwave helps our clients see the forest, the trees, and the leaves. (close)
Help/Systems develops, markets, and supports the world’s leading software solutions for the IBM System i. Help/Systems may be the most focused company you will ever deal with. We specialize in providing you with a constant stream of innovative products that help make your System i the most powerful and efficient system for your needs. This total dedication to our customers brings our System i expertise directly to your workplace.(close)
- Cardinal Glass Industries is a management-owned S-Corporation leading the industry in the development of residential glass for windows and doors. We have grown to more than 5,500 employees located at 27 manufacturing locations around the United States.
- First Industrial’s Minneapolis office serves the entire region with a team of leasing and management professionals with a deep understanding of the area and its business community. The Minneapolis office offers a full spectrum of creative and cost-efficient industrial real estate solutions ranging from short-term leases to new build-to-suit locations.(close)
- Dr. Scott Augustine developed Bair Hugger therapy and founded the company that today is Arizant Healthcare Inc. in 1987. Since its founding, the company has relied on a core spirit of entrepreneurial instinct to invent other paradigm-shifting products like: the Ranger blood/fluid warming system, which was developed with SmartHeat technology to react quickly to changes in flow rates; and the Bair Paws patient adjustable warming system, the world’s first patient warming gown. Bair Paws has received praise from patients and clinicians alike. Today, more than 70 million patient’s lives have been improved by Arizant Healthcare products.
- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY) is a $6.5 billion real estate investment trust (as of September 30, 2009) which owns 77 million square feet of office and industrial space in over 20 markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom. (close)
- BHI Advanced Internet specializes in providing robust, secure, and high-performance Internet hosting and security services for a wide range of clients all across the United States. For over 14 years BHI has worked to earn the reputation as one of the leading hosting companies due to this commitment to security, reliability, and performance.(close)
- →Google Finance
ATK is a premier aerospace and defense company with more than 18,000 employees in 23 states, Puerto Rico and internationally with anticipated FY10 revenue of approximately $4.8 billion. (close)
Web store development, management and fulfillment, internet supply chain initiatives, and integration with back-end business system, dealer and distributor extranet, e-mail consumer response systems, and e-mail relationship marketing programs.(close)
- Elim Care’s mission is to glorify God by serving individuals and communities with a major focus on comprehensive ministries for the elderly and a commitment to compassion, excellence, and innovation as we demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ.
- We match your business strategy with the correct tools, technology and processes to gather, report, and analyze the information you need. Let us give you a strategic advantage by blending leading technologies, industry best practices, and your company’s key measurements.(close)
- Solomon Real Estate Group provides a full range of vertically integrated services committed to providing intelligent real estate solutions with creativity, flexibility and integrity Development solutions require so much more than square feet, bricks and mortar. Solomon Real Estate Group knows that it takes exceptional knowledge and effort to develop and create an exciting and thriving project these days. The demands on a community to provide comfortable, enduring environments where people can shop, dine, live and work can be overwhelming. Solomon Real Estate Group is one of the relatively few real estate companies in the country with retail, office, mixed-use, and residential capabilities in one place. As an industry leader, Solomon Real Estate Group focuses on the creation of special places with unimaginable potential and the ability to work closely with communities and their many differing needs.
ABHM has been providing health care, affordable housing and supportive services to people of many ages, cultures and conditions for almost 75 years. As a not-for-profit, faith based organization, our mission is to create communities that foster independence, dignity and self worth. More simply stated, our goal is to create environments that encourage all to experience life to it’s fullest regardless of age or condition.
- Since 1972, Westwood’s focus has been on our clients’ desire to add value to an ever-changing landscape. Likewise, our expertise in improving the land has evolved with our clients’ need to solve problems. Whether it is surveying, engineering, or all of our 13 different service categories, we offer our clients the knowledge they require of their market to achieve success. We recruit and train professionals who desire to listen to the client, internalize their needs, and arrive at the best solutions, whether their challenges are typical or unique. The culture at Westwood is one where clients take precedence and the employees are empowered to innovate. As a result, we provide Solutions for Your Success.(close)
- →Google Finance
For 25 years, CyberOptics has provided industry leading optical sensors and inspection systems for the electronics assembly equipment market. With more than 150,000 sensors in the field, our expertise in designing and manufacturing sensors is unsurpassed.(close)
- Charting a course to the future began in 1997 when a small thrift transformed into a state-charted business bank and became Voyager Bank. At that time, the bank was the 140th largest bank in Minnesota. Since then, Voyager Bank has been one of the fastest-growing business banks in Minnesota. Today, Voyager Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in the Twin Cities and is among the 15 largest banks in Minnesota.(close)
- Cyber Security Technologies Corporation (CST) is the innovation leader in affordable software solutions for computer investigations. Our company was formed by enterprise software and security industry veterans who see the need for new investigative tools designed for the changing investigative environment of today. We are dedicated to delivering technically advanced but easy-to-use solutions for corporations, government agencies, service providers and law enforcement.(close)
Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our clients and provide them with many of the same services found in large IT departments. By scaling these services according to your needs, we make sure you have the best possible technology solutions available in a cost-effective manner. (close)
- We are a full service national human resources consulting firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We specialize in Executive Search, Outplacement, Research and Human Resource employee placement on a contract basis. Our Search division is the longest established executive recruiting firm in the Twin Cities. We take pride in partnering with our clients to provide the highest quality of service each and every time we represent them in the marketplace. The following pages will define the search, research and career management/outplacement services provided by FM Industries and its divisions. (close)
ACIST Medical Systems provides contrast delivery products and services for radiology and cardiology, enabling greater ease and control in obtaining the quality images clinicians rely upon to provide the best patient care possible.(close)
- Minnesota based architectural firm focused on the financial, commercial and community projects.(close)
Celleration Inc., a Minnesota based medical device company, has produced an impressive and growing body of clinical research with an exciting new wound healing device, the MIST Therapy System. MIST Therapy is a painless non-contact ultrasound device that is easy to use with a short treatment time. MIST Therapy promotes wound healing through cellular stimulation while removing bacteria from the wound allowing clinicians to heal wounds faster.(close)
- AITech provides affordable, flexible and reliable integrated voice and data services to small and medium-sized business. We deliver a broad array of integrated communications solutions – including voice, data, Internet and IP based solutions and premium quality hardware. We offer highly cost-effective solutions through an experienced team of communications consultants for our small and medium-sized business clients.(close)
- We are a legal force, with a passion for winning matched only by our creative, professional and thorough representation for our clients.Aggressive and results-oriented, we provide flexibility and efficiency in handling client cases, with personalized service rarely matched by any other law firm. Unencumbered by the conventions of an old-fashioned law firm, we strive for new heights in the practice of law. Everything from our suburban location to the collaborative environment in which our attorneys practice has a single focus – better service for our clients.(close)
- You are a business trying to compete in an ever increasingly technical marketplace. Whether you’re a small business wanting to make a splash on the web, or a large business desiring a full service web application, we will help you achieve your goals. We find better ways to do things. We provide you with professional solutions that enable your small business to be more successful. We automate your unique business processes to allow you to spend your time doing what you do best.(close)
- →Google Finance
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is one of the world’s largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, with 2009 gross revenues of $7.6 billion. We provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to over 35,000 customers through a network of more than 235 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and the Middle East.(close)
- Technologies for erectile dysfunction.(close)
- At Lilja Inc., we use a variety of communications tools and strategies to help our clients meet their business goals. We’re a dedicated team of communications professionals with a proud history of relationship-oriented service. For us, it’s all about the Value of Classic. There’s a lot of hype out there about new tools and tactics. But the fundamentals are timeless: Avoid hyperbole. Stick to substance. Build trust. We get at the essence of things. Whether you’re a family business, a national corporation or a nonprofit organization, we can help you meet your goals.
- →Google Finance
MTS Systems is the leading provider of mechanical test systems for material testing, fatigue testing and tensile testing as well as motion simulation systems and calibration services.
- →Google Finance
ShopNBC is a multi-channel electronic retailer operating with a premium lifestyle brand. The shopping network reaches 73 million homes in the United States via cable and satellite television(close)
- →Google Finance
Stratasys provides additive fabrication solutions, including on-demand manufacturing services, low-price 3D printers, and high-performance 3D production systems, to a wide range of companies around the world.(close)
- →Google Finance
XATA Corporation is a leading provider of fleet operations solutions to the transportation industry. XATA’s innovative technologies and value-added services enable customers to optimize the utilization of their assets and enhance the productivity of fleet operations across the entire supply chain, resulting in decreased costs, improved customer service and overall business productivity.(close)