|City, State, Zip
CB Richard Ellis began operations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in 1974. The success of CB Richard Ellis in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area can be credited to the entire staff and management’s commitment to trustworthiness, leadership, education, team collaboration, consistently communicating, and acknowledging efforts. The Minneapolis/St. Paul CB Richard Ellis office delivers superior service to its clients through various service lines; we combine brokerage, capital markets, institutional, land, corporate services, asset services, facilities management, valuation, project management and financial services.(close)
- Sierra Bravo remains industry leaders in integrating legacy systems with the web — our founding strength and the humble beginnings of our nerdy powers. Sierra Bravo continues to help companies preserve their investment in MultiValue systems by bridging the functionality gap through software we engineered in our formative years. We began by helping companies get the most out of their existing technology — refining legacy systems to work with web and Windows programs by creating custom solutions that save them money and fit their real world business needs. We soon realized that our unique and evolving skills could also be applied to transition offline processes into computerized and automated systems.(close)
PLATO Learning is a leading provider of education technology solutions for K–adult learners, offering curricula for reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and life and job skills.(close)
- Weber Shandwick has built a collaborative team of the industry’s most talented professionals, a client roster that includes many of the world’s most recognized and respected brands, and a proven track record of unparalleled performance. We provide strategic counsel and program execution services that span the complete range of communications disciplines and industry sectors. Services range from marketing communications, media relations and issues management to public affairs, crisis communications, and CEO and corporate reputation management. Our specialized integrated services include interactive and emerging media, advocacy advertising, market research and visual communications.(close)
- At Loffler, we approach your technology challenges holistically. We assess your current equipment and processes, and identify needs and opportunities for improvement. We then customize a strategy that combines cutting-edge technology and software with outstanding service. Once the updated system is in place, we offer ongoing support. Sometimes a company-wide solution is necessary, whereas sometimes assistance on a smaller scale is sufficient. No matter the size of the project, our Loffler IT experts are always happy to help.(close)
- We focus on long-term relationships rather than placements, looking for the perfect match of talent, personality, culture and goals. As an Accounting and Finance search firm offering both long- and short-term solutions and consulting, we have three divisions for any accounting staffing situation: Consulting – Providing a full range of project capabilities including outsourcing; Staff Augmentation – for contract staffing needs; Executive Search – for direct hire opportunities.(close)
- United Properties is a leader in commercial real estate development and investment with a century-long reputation for creating value. We develop multiple product types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, healthcare and senior housing. In addition to our large presence in the Minneapolis-St. Paul market, we have expanded into Wisconsin and Colorado. In 2004, United Properties was recognized as the Developer of the Year by the National Association of Office and Industrial Properties. In addition, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal named United Properties a “Best Place to Work” five years in a row. (close)
- Shared Solutions and Services, Inc. (S3), a wholly owned subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, Inc., is a uniquely-capable total solutions provider specializing in unified communications, voice and data technologies, contact center and network security all while providing our customers with legendary service and support. Founded in 1974, S3 was formed with a vision to deliver an unmatched customer experience based on integrity, honesty and customer excellence.(close)
For nearly half a century, HealthPartners has been setting the standard for quality care and service. Much has changed in the last 50 years but our mission and vision remain relevant and compelling today. They continue to guide our work, shape our thinking and set our path for the decisions we make every day.\ Our values reflect our culture, our beliefs and our work. They are the result of close collaboration between our consumer Board of Directors and our HealthPartners staff about the kind of organization we are and want to be. These are more than just words, they are who we are and where we are headed. They show us how we contribute as individuals to a whole that is better than anything we can achieve alone.(close)
- Established in 1998, Inetium is an award-winning Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, focused primarily on providing customers with strategic IT Planning services as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Productivity, IT Infrastructure, Web Strategy and Real Estate technology solutions.(close)
Kraus-Anderson Realty’s mission is to continue to be a fully integrated commercial real estate service organization dedicated to serving our customers with a high degree of professionalism and integrity while protecting and maximizing the value of the properties entrusted to our care.(close)
- Whether you are building your nest egg or entering retirement, now is the time to connect with our investment advisory specialists for their independent and objective advice. Our personalized attention, appropriate asset allocations, and tax-efficient investment recommendations are designed to help meet your financial planning goals.(close)
Avtex is an independent designer, developer and provider of Unified Communications solutions. We deliver messaging, data, contact center, IP Telephony and business process solutions to companies of all sizes, in virtually every sector of business and industry. (close)
- One of the Midwest’s leading independent accounting and financial consulting firms. We dedicate ourselves to helping clients create, measure, manage and grow wealth. We help our clients reach business and personal goals with sound advice and strategic accounting, tax, business planning and wealth management services.
- With over 400 locations in 10 states, Holiday is a leader in the convenience store industry. We are committed
to providing high quality fuel along with an extensive product selection, great value, and friendly, helpful service. Satisfying your needs everyday, wherever you’re going.
- August Ash, Inc. (AAI) is a Minneapolis web design firm specializing in Internet marketing and custom web development solutions. For the past ten years, we have been providing professional Minneapolis web design and development services to meet the ever-growing needs of a wide range of clients – from small businesses just starting out to large corporations. Wherever you find yourself, our professional team of Minneapolis web designers is ready to serve.(close)
Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in specialized recruiting and project consulting services. We provide temporary and full-time jobs as well as career services to job seekers, free of charge. Start your job search today and apply for a job!(close)
- Larkin Hoffman Daly & Lindgren Ltd. has proudly served the legal and business counseling needs of clients since 1958. The firm is committed to providing our clients practical solutions to business issues. We work to understand the business and legal challenges clients face in their industries and to manage a responsive, cost-effective relationship. Larkin Hoffman believes in providing our clients with a direct connection to their attorneys. Through these relationships, we are able to foster better understanding, manage client costs and help clients effectively deal with existing and emerging legal issues. Together, we strive to provide excellent service and timely delivery of all our legal products. The firm brings to our clients deep experience in complex and changing areas of law. We offer a full range of services in the areas of real estate and land use law, corporate law and government relations, business and intellectual property litigation, franchise and distribution law, technology and intellectual property law, labor and employment law, and other personal legal services. (close)
- Sopheon is an international provider of software and services for product life cycle management. Our Accolade® solution supports strategic roadmapping, idea development, product portfolio management and the creation, commercialization and replacement of products. They enable users to achieve sustainable market differentiation by synchronizing product ideation, planning and innovation process execution.
Celarity works with marketing & creative professionals who want to explore new work opportunities and become connected to who’s hiring. We match professionals with contract assignments, freelance projects and full time job opportunities. Finding the Right Talent for our clients and the Right Fit for our talent is what sets Celarity apart.(close)
- Since 1971, Marcus & Millichap has created value for real estate owners and investors by extending the industry’s most effective and professional sales force of investment experts. Regardless of experience level, our agents have always benefited from our transaction-experienced managers, hands-on training and company-wide focus on providing the best support. Whether it is management support in creating a winning business and career plan, resolving issues during a transaction, or having access to the latest technological and information tools, Marcus & Millichap has set out to provide the most productive environment for investment professionals. We foster long-term relationships with owners and investors defined by integrity, professionalism and unmatched market expertise.(close)
- Wipfli’s audit and accounting experts assist clients with financial reporting and cost-accounting systems, financial statements, internal audits, assurance services, and temporary personnel. As a full-spectrum consulting practice, Wipfli offers a wealth of intellectual capital in a broad range of business disciplines.(close)
- We will take stock of your entire network to determine what can be used short term, long term and what should be replaced. Our goal is to preserve as much of your current investment as we can. This will also give us a better understanding how your system is being utilized.(close)
- KDV provides critical and timely expertise that helps small and mid-size organizations better manage their financial assets and business systems to increase efficiency, financial performance and organizational quality of life. Our clients expect and deserve the best and we demand nothing less from ourselves and each other. We take great pride in achieving a level of expertise and quality that few can match.
BenchmarkQA offers highly experienced consulting talent, averaging more than 15 years in the quality assurance consulting and testing industry. Our concentrated focus on quality assurance allows us to attract and retain true quality assurance and testing professionals. Our commitment to training and retaining these exceptional consultants ensures that BenchmarkQA can directly impact your success and exceed your expectations. Our clients count on us to provide experienced, proven professionals who get the job done. Throughout our history, BenchmarkQA has developed proprietary knowledge capital and test assets. This intellectual property is now incorporated into our public and private training seminars and is leveraged by our consultants to benefit our clients.
- MSI Systems Integrators (MSI) is prepared to help you address the on demand marketplace enterprise-wide. Our analysis targets the underlying business processes that control performance throughout your corporate structure. The result will be solutions tailored to encompass all connections, opportunities and resources that make the difference.(close)
- Founded in 1975, Boyum & Barenscheer PLLP has established a reputation of providing clients with quality, reliable service. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the full resources of a large accounting firm without compromising the importance of personal service.(close)
Carlson Capital Management offers a breadth of services that provide its clients with a comprehensive plan, a clear understanding of risk and return, a lower level of tax exposure, and an integrated investment strategy. Clients’ financial affairs are better organized, investment expenses usually decline, and a clear and concise plan is created to guide their estate through multiple generations.(close)
- The search firm of Hilleren & Associates specializes in the building of superior sales and marketing teams that support and enhance the culture and objectives of both our client companies and our candidates. Based in Minneapolis, we have successfully served the local, regional, national and international marketplaces for over 25 years. We have an aggregate total of 70 years direct experience in the healthcare field, and the considerable resources of the 290+ search firms of First Interview Network where we consistently rank amongst the top 20. Our primary expertise in the medical and pharmaceutical industries was attained by successfully completing over 1500 searches with over 400 clients and ranks us as a top 10 firm in the Twin Cities.
- Javen Technologies, Inc is a Minneapolis based Software Services Company, leveraging internet technologies to deliver end-to-end IT solutions for business competitiveness. Today Javen Technologies is an acknowledged fast-growing global IT company – a ‘company of choice’ with an impeccable record of deliveries spanning various verticals.(close)
- The mission of Paramount Real Estate Corporation is to provide each client with exceptional real estate services, delivered with the highest level of honesty, integrity, and professionalism, in a manner that promotes our client’s best interests. (close)
- We provide temporary (contract) as well as career placement (direct hire) staffing, both locally and nationally. We work with each client’s full-cycle recruiting process–from entry-level new hires, throughout the organization to specialized technical and leadership talent. Our staffing solutions are designed to help our clients exceed their organizational goals through creative recruitment, effective talent assessment and successful hiring processes.(close)
- Himle Horner Inc. has earned a reputation as a leading strategic public affairs and public relations firm on the results we deliver for clients. We work closely with clients to create a partnership that meets their needs. Our highest priority is in insuring that communications and public affairs strategies are well developed and clearly aligned with the business goals of our client organizations. Effective tactics will flow from the right strategy.(close)
Aerotek is a leading employment agency providing technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions. Our employment agency continually places best candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.(close)
- Besides being smart about business, Carlson Advisors is really close to clients. We’ve met their families. We are connected to their staff. We would tell you if you had parsley in your teeth, and we feel comfortable making suggestions that aren’t always popular or expected. At Carlson Advisors, we challenge your assumptions in the nicest way, and point you toward the opportunities and changes necessary to meet your business goals.(close)
- Entero is the complete solution to any company’s project or interim staffing needs. We are a precision staffing firm that has achieved a 90% success rate selecting and placing the right project and interim professionals at our Twin Cities clients. We are resolute about our objective: Delivering value with values to our clients. Ethical business practice and business achievement are not mutually exclusive. Our team strives to live up to our name and yes; we are different. (close)
- At Digital Solutions we specialize in helping businesses migrate operations and processes to the internet. Our years of experience and education allow us to develop effective means for our customers to Market, Collaborate, and Transact online.(close)
- At Venture Bank we proudly serve the small business community. We believe in building long-term, personal relationships with our customers. Why? Because we are a small business ourselves. And that’s why we continually offer your business advantages bigger banks can’t or simply won’t. You’ll speak to decision-makers who have the power to get things done; who use their knowledge, creativity and common sense to help you do big things.(close)
Celebrating over 20 years of being a leader in the Staffing Industry, Cynthia Cook Inc. was established in 1988. Cynthia Cook, Inc. is a full service employment company providing direct hire professionals and consultants, temporary and temp to perm workers and merchandising services locally and nationally since 1988. Our clients range from small offices to Fortune 500 companies. Cynthia Cook, Inc. is ranked among the top 25 employment firms and women-owned businesses in the Twin Cities and is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).(close)
ImmunoChemistry Technologies, LLC, supplies researchers at some of the world’s most prestigious medical institutions with tools critical for discovering promising investigational medicines for treating life threatening illnesses. Based in Bloomington, Minnesota and founded in 1994, ICT is a leading supplier of reagents for laboratory use.(close)
- We work with our clients to identify and develop their goals, to find CREATIVE ways to achieve those goals, and to provide INNOVATIVE solutions to their problems through our auditing, accounting, tax and consulting services. Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer, LLC is a local Certified Public Accounting firm that was organized in 1982. Daniel A. Boeckermann and Brad E. Mayer were original founders of that firm. James A. Grafstrom merged his firm into the organization in 1992. Mark A. Cossette, a principal, joined the firm in 2005 and Roben D. Hunter, a principal, joined the firm in 2007. Jerome R. Reutzel, a principal, joined the firm in 1993. Natalie Wobbema, a principal, joined the firm in 1995.(close)
- Alternative Staffing, Inc. (ASI Employment) has been helping clients throughout Minnesota since January 1983, to meet short-term, long-term, and direct-hire staffing needs. Call ASI Employment… we are ready to assist you in managing your staffing needs in professional, office support, and production areas. Business circumstances often necessitate layoffs, and the resultant understaffing can lead to stressed employees, turnover, lost production, errors, injuries, and even customer dissatisfaction. Staffing challenges can also cause overtime costs to soar, at the same time creating safety risks from overtired employees, and causing employee discontent from working longer days. On the other hand, being overstaffed negatively affects your bottom-line with fixed costs of payroll, insurance, taxes, and benefits. It’s a balancing act. ASI Employment’s flexible staffing solutions will help you through fluctuating business cycles. (close)
- The services of Moquist Thorvilson Kaufmann Kennedy & Pieper LLC have become a lifeline for entrepreneurial ventures and individuals who believe in retaining competent experts to support their decisions. One of the best parts of the day is taking calls from our clients or potential clients to solve an issue that might otherwise keep them awake at night. We also are relied upon for representing complex tax, assurance and business transactions — interpreting the most technical aspects to ensure consensus and resolution. To be a top technical public accounting practice in the Twin Cities, MTK has fostered an impressive network of contacts and seeks long-term relationships with our clients, employees and outside resource partners.(close)
- →Google Finance
The Toro Company is a leading worldwide provider of turf and landscape maintenance equipment, and precision irrigation systems. With sales of nearly $1.9 billion in fiscal 2008, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 140 countries through its reputation of world-class service, innovation and turf expertise. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties, and agricultural fields.(close)
- Since 1994, ACP has provided qualified business and technology consultants to leading corporations throughout the Twin Cities.(close)
- →Google Finance
Apogee transforms plain glass to create distinctive solutions for architects, building owners, contractors, picture framers and others. Our glass and aluminum window, storefront and curtainwall systems make commercial buildings look great, reduce energy consumption and protect against hurricanes and blasts.(close)
- Whether you are in the market for On-Highway Engines, Off-Highway Engines, Transmissions, OEM, BearingSystems, AssemblySystems, Transport Refrigeration or Power Generation, you can count on the experts at Interstate to help you with any questions or needs you may have.
A full service bank founded by and focused on successful local entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs like you who realize the importance of finding solutions to your financial concerns quickly and efficiently. Business or consumer banking, we offer all the products you would expect: personalized service, highly competitive interest rates, simple personal and business accounts, all specifically designed to make your banking easier.(close)