|City, State, Zip
- Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. is a multidisciplined, single-source consulting firm of engineers, architects, planners and scientists. We specialize in civil works, transportation, environmental, and energy work. We deliver a full range of quality services and focus on superior service to local government, regional and state agencies, federal agencies, and industrial, energy and private-sector clients. We build lasting relationships with clients and provide innovative solutions and service excellence. (close)
- With sales of $6 billion and more than 26,000 associates, Ecolab is the global leader in cleaning, sanitizing, food safety and infection prevention products and services. We deliver comprehensive programs and services to foodservice, food and beverage processing, healthcare, and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. (close)
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union aspires to make banking meaningful for our members by relating to them as people and creating a member experience that leaves them feeling really heard and valued as a person. With $1 billion in assets and 23 offices, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is the largest state-based credit union in Minnesota.
ATM/Debit Card Program, Check Cashing, Low-cost wire transfers, Money Orders, No Surcharge ATMs, Business Share Accounts, No Cost Share Drafts, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements, Bilingual Services, Insurance/Investment Sales, No Cost Bill Payer, Student Scholarship, Business Loans, Indirect Consumer Loans, Interest Only or Payment Option 1st Mortgage Loans, Micro Business Loans, Micro Consumer Loans, Overdraft Lines of Credit, Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay, Participation Loans, Real Estate Loans, Risk Based Loans, Share Secured Credit Cards, Financial Education, Financial Counseling, Financial Literacy Workshops, First Time Homebuyer Program(close)
With Lawson, you get enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions that focus on your industry to provide you the competitive advantage and flexibility you expect in best-practice business process automation. You also receive something you may not expect. With Lawson, you get the lowest total cost of ERP software ownership on the market today, offering you enterprise business software solutions built and proven on the most advanced, open standard technologies.(close)
- →Google Finance
Medtox is a full service laboratory, committed to providing clients with the services and solutions they need to run successful testing programs. For 25 years we have continually added new assays, support programs, new products and full laboratory divisions to meet the needs of our clients. (close)
- TKDA provides communities, public agencies, and businesses with engineering, architecture and planning services in five key markets: Aviation, Rail, Surface Transportation, Municipal Services, and Facilities. Headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota since 1910, our project teams serve clients nationwide from Saint Paul and four additional office locations.(close)
HPI has a highly skilled team of developers, architects, designers, and analysts who share a deep understanding of object-oriented design principles and a mastery of Web technologies, including Java and .NET. What distinguishes HPI from our competition is our ability to support a team through the entire development process. HPI is a leader in assisting clients with creating usable information from their data. We have developed and implemented solutions in customer relationship management, enterprise relationship management, human resources, and more. We employ the careful, creative approach that is a hallmark of HPI’s work: assessing the business need, then selecting and adapting technology to address that need.(close)
- JLT Group, Inc. is a privately owned company engaged in investment, development and asset management, with a significant focus on real estate assets. JLT Group, Inc. was founded by its owner, Jerry Trooien, who has been in the real estate development business since 1980. JLT owns and manages millions of square feet of real estate in the Twin Cities.(close)
- The Ordway, recognized as one of the U.S.’s leading not-for-profit performing arts centers, is home to a wide variety of performances throughout the year that encompass the finest in American musical theater, world music, dance, and vocal artists on its Music Theater and McKnight Theatre stages. (close)
- Hiway was founded in 1931 to serve employees of the Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT). We’ve since expanded our charter and now extend an invitation for membership to individuals and select employee groups. Today, from our offices in St. Paul, MN, Hiway serves over 64,000 members worldwide and totals over $864 million in assets.
ATM/Debit Card Program, Check Cashing, International Remittances, Low-cost wire transfers, Money Orders, No Surcharge ATMs, Business Share Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, No Cost Share Drafts, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements, Bilingual Services, Insurance/Investment Sales, No Cost Bill Payer, No Cost Tax Preparation Services, Student Scholarship, Business Loans, Debt Cancellation/Suspension, Overdraft Lines of Credit, Participation Loans, Real Estate Loans, Risk Based Loans, Share Secured Credit Cards, Financial Education, Financial Counseling, Financial Literacy Workshops, First Time Homebuyer Program(close)
- We realize that retained search is not always an organization’s first choice. In fact, we recognize it is sometimes a last resort. We take your decision to work with us very seriously. In return for your investment in us, our commitment to you is a search process that is efficient and effective – a thoughtful and tailored approach that delivers the best possible results in a timely manner. We will work with you to establish a working relationship that not only meets your organization’s needs, but assures close communication and streamlined management of the search process from start to finish. You can be assured that we will be hands-on with all aspects of the search, from candidate sourcing and qualifying to managing the interview and offer stages.(close)
- Bremer Financial Corporation is a privately-held, $7.6 billion regional financial services company jointly owned by its employees and the Otto Bremer Foundation (OBF). This unique ownership structure is the only one of its kind in the nation. Founded in 1943 by Otto Bremer, the company is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and provides a comprehensive range of banking, investment, trust and insurance services to more than 100 locations in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. OBF uses its share of dividends to distribute charitable grants to Bremer bank communities(close)
- By working with Minnesota Community Foundation and The Saint Paul Foundation, you can tap into the resources and expertise of two thriving local foundations that share one direction: To help you make a real difference with your charitable giving. As two community foundations, we help donors fulfill their charitable goals and work with communities to identify issues that need attention. The Saint Paul Foundation is the state’s largest community foundation, serving Saint Paul and surrounding areas since 1940.(close)
- →NYSE: MMM
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Each of our six businesses has earned leading global market positions.(close)
- Stantec, founded in 1954, provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. Continually striving to balance economic, environmental, and social responsibilities, we are recognized as a world-class leader and innovator in the delivery of sustainable solutions. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets, at every stage, from initial concept and financial feasibility to project completion and beyond.(close)
APi Group is the holding company for more than 32 independently managed companies reaching approximately 9,000 vibrant employees. With more than 150 locations, APi’s billion dollar success is based on one philosophy: Offer the finest customer-driven service by using common resources and shared experiences to build a safer environment.
- Anchor Bancorp, Inc., is a family-owned, privately-held, Minnesota-based national bank holding company, with 16 locations in the Twin Cities. Our independence lies at the very core of what we stand for as a banking institution because it permits us to have a long-term perspective yet allows us the flexibility to respond quickly to individual customer needs. Over the years, we’ve learned that by maintaining our independence, we’ve not only been better able to control our own destiny, but to help our customers control theirs as well. (close)
- We provide the world’s leading legal, financial and corporate professionals with a suite of advanced services as well as secure web-based tools to gather, organize and manage the confidential and time-sensitive information related to their matters or transactions.
- American Bank’s vision is to be an admired leader in our communities and a sought after provider of financial services through the consistent delivery of value, knowledge and innovative solutions. Our experienced bankers offer a wide range of products and services including personal and business banking, mortgages and home equity loans, commercial and construction loans, and wealth management, along with a commitment to succeed. Our mission is to take personal ownership of each client’s needs to deliver valued financial solutions. (close)
- BWBR Architects is a full-service St. Paul architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920s. Our 100% employee-owned firm has a staff of approximately 100 to serve our clients in a number of markets, including health care; detention, corrections, justice; education; office; technology, manufacturing; recreation/community; religious; specialty residential; and transportation. Repeat clients comprise more than 3/4 of our annual workload.(close)
- →Google Finance
ISS is a technology company focused in infrastructure productivity improvement through the development of software-based detection solutions for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector and adjacent overlapping markets.(close)
- Advantus Capital Management is an institutional asset manager recognized for powerful insights and exceptional client relationships. We bring intense diligence and penetrating vision to the daily challenge of uncovering investment opportunities for our clients. Our track record of performance demonstrates our success in meeting that challenge.(close)
HealthEast Care System is a community-focused, non-profit health care organization that provides innovative technology, compassionate care and a full spectrum of family health services.(close)
Since 1921, Olsen Thielen has developed an accounting practice that supports long term client relationships through our demonstrated ability to expand services that fit a changing marketplace. Choose us for auditing and accounting, tax planning and preparation as well as a wide range of business and financial consulting services. As one client put it, we are as close to a business partner as you can get.(close)
- Wold Architects and Engineers is a full-service architecture and engineering firm with corporate headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, and regional offices in Palatine, Illinois Royal Oak, Michigan, and Denver, Colorado. Our dynamic, growth-oriented company provides a wide range of services for it’s predominantly public-sector clients, including new facility design, and problem-solving for existing facility issues. Wold believes in a multi-disciplined team-based environment, which fosters holistic problem solving and stimulates growth. We know this allows our talented staff an opportunity for continuous growth and training to further develop their professional skills while providing quality design services to our clients. Through all of these efforts, it is our mission to produce quality design that matches our clients’ and their constituents’ expectations.(close)
Scales Advertising’s creative talent, marketing know how, and account management blend together to achieve that successful balance. The result? Excellent creative work designed with intention -on time and within any given project.(close)
- Minnesota Life Insurance Company insurance, pension and investment products provide financial security to millions of individuals and businesses nationwide. Founded in 1880, our record of financial strength and stability positions us as one of the most highly rated financial institutions in America.
To be a catalyst to shape vibrant communities in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and in the 23 sovereign tribal nations that share the same geography. We will invest in courageous and effective leadership that significantly strengthens and improves the well-being of people in these areas.(close)
Asset Recovery Corporation, provides IT asset management services, environmental electronic recycling, computer recycling and NAID certified IT asset disposition for computer and electronic equipment.(close)
- Marco helps organizations manage their information by applying network expertise to voice, data, video, and print solutions. Most of the technology you use in your organization today connects to the network – so it’s never been more important to work with an experienced networking partner. That’s where Marco’s expertise begins. We’ve been providing our customers with effective networked solutions since 1985. (close)
- City & County Credit Union (CCCU) is a full-service, not-for-profit institution, owned by the members. We are open to anyone or any business in Ramsey, Washington, or Northern Dakota County, and have locations in St. Paul, Maplewood, Eagan, and Lake Elmo, Minnesota. At CCCU, all members are equal, no matter how much money they have on deposit.
ATM/Debit Card Program, Check Cashing, Money Orders, No Surcharge ATMs, Business Share Accounts, No Cost Share Drafts, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements, Insurance/Investment Sales, No Cost Bill Payer, Student Scholarship, Business Loans, Overdraft Lines of Credit, Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay, Participation Loans, Real Estate Loans, Risk Based Loans, Share Secured Credit Cards, Financial Education, Financial Counseling, First Time Homebuyer Program(close)
- Through creative development and management of high quality real estate in the Twin Cities, we build long-term value for our tenants, our homeowners and for the communities in which we work.(close)
- Our 50+ years of collective experience has taught us a great deal about tenants, their business, what makes tenant’s successful, and what we can do to help.
We offer professional commercial real estate services within Minnesota and Western Wisconsin including:
•Receivership and Distressed Commercial Asset Representation
•Tenant Representation, including Gap Analysis
operates a variety of senior housing options and services from senior independent living communities to assisted living and long- term care and at-home and community-based services. In addition to our consumer services, we provide senior housing development, clinical consulting and senior housing management services for organizations outside of Ecumen.(close)
Aeritae Consulting Group, Ltd. is a local IT consulting firm headquartered in the Twin Cities. Our focus is on operational efficiencies and reducing risk. We specialize in practical solutions to complex problems that help you build a strong IT foundation that can scale to the demands of the business. Our success is based on the incredible talent of our people. Our consultants are the best in their field. They align to your requirements, your budget and your success. (close)
- Our mission has always reflected the intent of our founder, Otto Bremer, whose vision and longstanding commitment to communities during and after the Great Depression is carried forward through our work in Bremer communities today. This mission will continue to guide our work. We will assist people in achieving full economic, civic and social participation in and for the betterment of their communities.
To the wide range of industries served by ATS Labs, we are the leader in providing the highest quality microbiology, virology, and product chemistry testing services to the developers, manufacturers, and users of antimicrobial products and antimicrobial materials.(close)
- →Google Finance
Cardiovascular Systems Inc. (CSI) is comprised of a highly experienced, uniquely qualified team of experts experienced in the assessment, development and commercialization of medical devices for treating peripheral arterial disease. Our products address a large and growing economic and clinical need due to over 17 million people suffering from PAD and a rapid increase in diabetes, obesity, hypertension and renal insufficiency. CSI is a leader in providing clinically proven, safe and effective vascular solutions, and our mission is to save limbs and keep patients walking!
- Rocket 55 is one of the most creative web design firms in Minnesota. We design with business in mind. But we are more than just a web design firm. Our specialties reach from SEO to social media, and mobile design to video production.(close)
- →Google Finance
Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. a diversified medical device company, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices for the surgical treatment of disease. Synovis Life Technologies, Inc device businesses include Synovis Surgical Innovations (SSI), Synovis Micro Companies Alliance (SMCA), and Synovis Orthopedic and Woundcare (SOWC). SSI provides implantable biomaterials and surgical tools, SMCA provides products for the microsurgery market and SOWC provides biologic solutions for orthopedic soft tissue repair and advanced wound care.(close)
- →Google Finance
St. Jude Medical develops medical technology and services that focus on putting more control into the hands of those who treat cardiac, neurological and chronic pain patients worldwide. The company is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine by reducing risk wherever possible and contributing to successful outcomes for every patient. St. Jude Medical is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and has four major focus areas that include: cardiac rhythm management, atrial fibrillation, cardiovascular and neuromodulation. (close)
- Our collaborative approach to client service stems from a high-energy work environment where doing a job well takes priority over how it gets done. Our senior management team contributes to every project we do and inspires an enjoyable creative process. Each professional at Pope Associates helps foster our genuinely warm, friendly, fun and exciting work environment.(close)
- Ideacom Mid-America is a major converged communications systems provider specializing in Healthcare communications, IP telephony, wired and wireless data infrastructure deployment and data security and storage.(close)
Since our inception in 1999, Meritide has built a solid reputation as a business & technology consulting leader focused on business solutions, business results and technology leadership. Our skilled consultants and software developers are oriented and trained to begin with the business problem to be solved, before applying technology to the problem. This approach to understanding the business problem first, results in the appropriate application of the technology, to ensure success and alignment of the solution with the business process. Our solutions bring together people, business process and technology.(close)
- BioE’s mission is to design, develop and bring to market human umbilical cord blood stem cells and the associated tools and technologies needed to develop life-enhancing therapeutics and pharmaceuticals via high-quality cellular research and drug discovery.(close)
Interstate Partners LLC was formed in September of 2000 to acquire, develop and manage prime real estate properties in the Midwest. Our goal since the beginning has been to provide clients with attractive and functional work environments at an excellent value. With regional offices in Chicago, Milwaukee and Minneapolis, Interstate Partners’ has developed for its own account approximately 40 buildings totaling 4,600,000 square feet of office, warehouse, office/service, and retail space. Interstate Partners also controls fully developed parcels of land totaling 200 acres, with the potential to accommodate approximately 1.5 million square feet of additional space. (close)
- Angeion Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems, related software and programs for the management and improvement in individual’s overall health and fitness. (close)
- St. Paul Federal Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution, serving persons belonging to I.B.E.W. Locals 110 and 949, their family members and any person who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Cities of St. Paul or Minneapolis.
ATM/Debit Card Program, Check Cashing, International Remittances, Low-cost wire transfers, Money Orders, No Surcharge ATMs, Business Share Accounts, No Cost Share Drafts, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements, Bilingual Services, Insurance/Investment Sales, No Cost Bill Payer, Business Loans, Credit Builder, Interest Only or Payment Option 1st Mortgage Loans, Micro Business Loans, Micro Consumer Loans, Overdraft Lines of Credit, Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay, Participation Loans, Real Estate Loans, Risk Based Loans, Share Secured Credit Cards(close)
- MEDGRAPHICS pulmonary diagnostic systems enable clinicians to identify and effectively manage patients with a broad range of lung disorders such as asthma and other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).(close)
- MSP Commercial is a Twin Cities commercial real estate development firm that is committed to personalized, client-focused support. We find creative solutions to help our clients build their businesses, develop their markets, and flourish in the ever-changing economy. Our real estate professionals’ dedication to our Minnesota and Wisconsin clients shows in our continuing growth and our clients’ thriving ventures. (close)
The Northwest Area Foundation is committed to the well-being of the people in our region. We support efforts across our eight states to reduce poverty and achieve sustainable prosperity. We focus on the work of proven or promising organizations those that have demonstrated success and those that are on the cutting edge and poised to do innovative work in poverty reduction.(close)
- Located in St. Paul Minnesota, we’re a leading provider of networking and business communications systems on the local and national level. Our unique industry partnerships position us to bring the smartest solution to your business. (close)
- St. Jude Medical (SJM) Foundation is proud to support organizations whose missions are to promote health awareness and advance the state of medical knowledge through education, research and training. Three examples are detailed below.
- Founded in 1915, Western Bank is an independent, community bank specializing in meeting the needs of business and offering a full range of services to all of our customers. The bank has five geographically dispersed locations serving customers throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area. The corporate office still serves the original St. Paul, Minnesota neighborhood in which it started, with other offices in Edina, Maplewood, Mounds View and Oakdale. We have assets of nearly $340 million and provide a full line of deposit and loan services to businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals.(close)
- Algos is a premier Contract Research Organization (CRO), specializing in preclinical pain in rodent models. We perform Proof-of-Concept, Screening and Efficacy studies in a wide range of in vivo models, including neuropathic, inflammatory, post-surgical, bone/joint and visceral pain.(close)
- Johnson Brothers Liquor Company was founded in 1953 in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The Company is family-owned and is now run by a second generation of Johnson Brothers. We have succeeded as a premier distribution source for wines and spirits serving off-premise (store) and on-premise (restaurant and bar) customers across the United States. Our mission is to provide the best service, products, and people in the wine and spirits industry. Welcome to our home.
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is an independent, not-for-profit hospital located in St. Paul, Minnesota with clinics in Minnetonka, Burnsville, Maple Grove and northern Minnesota. Gillette is internationally renowned for a level of pediatric expertise that distinguishes us from many health-care organizations.
- We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
- Heartland Credit Union serves over 8,800 members with assets exceeding $82 million.(close)
- Bremer Financial Corporation is a privately-held, $7.6 billion regional financial services company jointly owned by its employees and the Otto Bremer Foundation (OBF). Founded in 1943 by Otto Bremer, the company is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and provides a comprehensive range of banking, investment, trust and insurance services to locations in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. OBF uses its share of dividends to distribute charitable grants to Bremer Bank communities. In 2009, more than $25 million in charitable donations were given across the Bremer footprint and employees donated more than 160,000 volunteer hours to their communities.
BankCherokee, the oldest family-owned bank in the metro area, has had an unwavering commitment to serving its customers and communities since 1908. Heidi Gesell marks the third generation of her family to run BankCherokee and serves as the bank’s president and CEO. (close)
- Ericksen Roed and Associates, Inc. has provided structural engineering services for a broad range of building types. Our experience includes, retail, industrial, government and educational buildings, aircraft hangers, churches, high-rise offices, multi-unit residential, mixed-use facilities, sports and recreational complexes, research and laboratory facilities, data centers, parking structures and detention facilities. We specialize in the design of precast concrete structures, long-span structures, aircraft engine test facilities and dynamically loaded structures (strong floors, blast panels, seismic masses, etc.). We also conduct investigations of building failures and analysis of existing structures in connection with prospective additions, repairs and restorations.(close)
- Green Tree is not just one of the country’s leading home loan servicers. We are a full-service solutions provider that partners with credit-risk owners to help them maximize the performance of their asset-backed loan portfolios. Green Tree has been partnering with credit risk holders to help maximize the performance of asset-backed loan portfolios for over 30 years. Our high-touch, dedicated point of contact model delivers significant credit improvements across all consumer asset types. Innovative portfolio management solutions, coupled with integrated capital markets capability, offers creative, structured solutions and risk-sharing arrangements that have resulted in long-standing relationships with some of the world’s top financial service institutions.
- →Google Finance
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, companion-pet veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.(close)
- For over 27 years, WAI Continuum has specialized in architectural design, while offering clients a full spectrum of services not typically available from a single firm – architecture, interior architecture and development consulting. These service groups of WAI Continuum can be used individually or in conjunction with one another. Regardless of the combination in which our services are utilized, clients benefit from working with professionals who understand how all the pieces come together. (close)
- Micromedics manufactures, develops, and markets various proprietary medical products including products for implants and instruments for ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery, products for organizing and protecting surgical instruments, applicators for biomaterials, a device for treating problems associated with Eustachian tube dysfunction and negative pressure in the middle ear and ear protection and ear care products.(close)
BioMedix helps integrate vascular healthcare to save limbs and even lives. Our hardware and software products provide solutions for vascular healthcare professionals to increase efficiency and improve care.(close)
- A vibrant design community committed to quality design, we seek to create designs that lift the human spirit, respect the environment, and effectively meet the needs of each client.(close)
- Brennen Medical is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality wound care products. Our team is comprised of a group of dedicated professionals committed to providing products designed to improve efficiency in wound healing, application and management. We strive for excellence in service, quality of products and price affordability. (close)
Acorn Cardiovascular is a medical device company pursuing innovative and effective treatments for patients with heart failure. Based on a strong scientific foundation, we develop novel therapies to successfully treat heart failure and restore hope for a better, longer life. (close)
- Johnson, West & Co., PLC, is one of Minneapolis-St. Paul’s premier accounting and management consulting firms. Since 1953, the mission at Johnson, West & Co. has been to assist our clients in developing and achieving their short- and long-term objectives.To assist our clients in meeting their objectives, we provide a broad range of professional accounting, tax, financial and management consulting services. As we work with clients, we strive to become their most trusted business advisor and to provide them with value-added and proactive service. (close)
- WFCU is a member-owned financial cooperative. Our profits are returned to our members in the form of higher savings dividends and lower loan rates.
ATM/Debit Card Program, Check Cashing, Money Orders, Business Share Accounts, No Cost Share Drafts, Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements, Insurance/Investment Sales, No Cost Bill Payer, Overdraft Lines of Credit, Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay, Real Estate Loans, Risk Based Loans(close)
- Park Midway Bank is a St. Paul owned and managed community institution, founded in 1916. Since its outset, the Bank has been considered “The Leader in Improving Our Urban Community”. Providing personal, caring service to customers is the Bank’s mission, focus and commitment.
- As a full-service law firm, we zealously advocate for our clients by providing progressive solutions to their legal and business needs. These services are delivered by a team of experienced attorneys and staff who work in an environment that rewards teamwork, creativity, integrity, professionalism and mutual respect.(close)
- →Google Finance
H.B. Fuller Company is a leading worldwide solution provider of adhesives, sealants, paints and other specialty chemicals. The Company’s products and services have diverse application, ranging from consumer to durable goods. The Company’s strategy is customer centric, focused on differentiation and innovation to deliver value-added products and services. It is concentrating on profitable long-term growth, both organic and through strategic acquisitions. (close)
- Founded in 1940, Murnane Brandt is nationally recognized for its successful complex litigation practice and a strong business department. With over 30 attorneys, the firm is large enough to provide the resources necessary to handle demanding and time intensive national litigation, yet small enough to provide the personal attention our clients deserve.(close)
- The McGough tradition of excellence can be traced back to mid-19th century County Monaghan, Ireland, where the first generation of McGoughs earned their reputation as craftsman builders. Today, the fifth generation of McGoughs continues and extends the family tradition, a five-decade-plus history of excellence in planning, development, construction and facilities management. Our work includes new construction and renovation in all sectors of the construction industry, including corporate, industrial, health care, institutional, housing, education, performing arts, retail and worship space. Whether the project involves affordable housing units or major downtown office towers, our approach is to develop and nourish successful partnering relationships with every client. Because our clients’ needs have changed over the last decade, McGough has evolved into a full-service real estate and construction services firm.
- We will continually create an organizational culture of community outreach and strive to develop financial products and services that give our neighbors personal caring service and our distressed neighborhoods the opportunity to access capital and financial services in a safe and comfortable environment. We will maintain an unwavering commitment to our community and regularly demonstrate we can effectively create and deliver financial products and services that meet its needs.(close)
- Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, Empi is a leading manufacturer and provider of non-invasive medical products for pain management and physical rehabilitation. Empi is committed to delivering positive patient outcomes and providing innovative products specifically designed to meet the needs of the patient, medical professional, and payor.
- Interplastic Corporation is a specialty chemical company with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Its Thermoset Resins Division focuses on the production and distribution of unsaturated polyester and vinyl ester resins, gel coats, and colorants for the composites and cast polymer industries. Its Molding Products Division is a leader in the production of sheet molding compounds and other thermoset molding materials. Interplastic’s North American Composites (NAC) subsidiary is a national, full-service supplier to these same industries.
- →Google Finance
Digital Angel GPS and RFID products are utilized around the world to save lives, ensure the safety of our food supply, reunite loved ones and improve the quality of life. We are a leading developer of technologies that enable the rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of what is important to people. Applications of our products include identification and monitoring of pets and fish with our implantable RFID microchips, identification of livestock with our ear tags, GPS based search and rescue beacons for aircraft, ships, and boats. (close)