|City, State, Zip
- From the very beginning, McKinley Group of Minnesota headhunters has always served our clients – be they small start-up or Fortune 100 – with the utmost professionalism and integrity. Today, that unwavering commitment to the highest ideals of service and satisfaction, has earned us not only an impeccable reputation, but also the trust and respect of top companies and candidates across the country. By employing an executive search team approach, you get several experienced recruiting professionals actively pursuing the most qualified candidates for Sales Executive recruiting, Marketing Executive recruiting and Engineering recruiting.(close)
- Nycor Search, Inc.’s focus and specialization is providing professional-level Engineering and Information Technology talent for our clients, ranging from emerging growth and dynamic technology companies to Fortune 500 companies. A 93% rate of repeat business in recent years attests to the high level of satisfaction enjoyed among Nycor’s clients.Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and become a trusted advisor on the market place of talent. You can be confident we will represent you in the most professional, ethical, and informed manner in the marketplace (close)
- We focus on long-term relationships rather than placements, looking for the perfect match of talent, personality, culture and goals. As an Accounting and Finance search firm offering both long- and short-term solutions and consulting, we have three divisions for any accounting staffing situation: Consulting – Providing a full range of project capabilities including outsourcing; Staff Augmentation – for contract staffing needs; Executive Search – for direct hire opportunities.(close)
- We realize that retained search is not always an organization’s first choice. In fact, we recognize it is sometimes a last resort. We take your decision to work with us very seriously. In return for your investment in us, our commitment to you is a search process that is efficient and effective – a thoughtful and tailored approach that delivers the best possible results in a timely manner. We will work with you to establish a working relationship that not only meets your organization’s needs, but assures close communication and streamlined management of the search process from start to finish. You can be assured that we will be hands-on with all aspects of the search, from candidate sourcing and qualifying to managing the interview and offer stages.(close)
- Link Executive Search is a permanent placement executive search firm specializing in the strategic recruitment of highly qualified individuals in the Banking, Healthcare, Information Technology, and Engineering industries.
All our staff are seasoned professionals having specific and dedicated recruiting backgrounds in the fields of Healthcare,Information Technology, Engineering, and Banking.
We operate by working with great employers to qualify and deliver top talent for their open opportunities. Our model is a partnership, utilizing shared information and open communication with the hiring managers as well as with our candidates,which allows us to deliver the exact match.(close)
Since its founding in 1969, Korn/Ferry International has been the executive recruitment industry’s leader and innovator, and today, has evolved as the world’s premier provider of executive talent management solutions. Understanding that the business community is now facing many more challenges in attracting, retaining and developing senior managers, Korn/Ferry’s services range from executive recruitment to corporate governance and CEO recruitment, outsourced recruiting, management assessment, and executive coaching and development.(close)
- Led by partners, top producers and managing directors formerly with the search firms McKinley Group, Inc., McKinley Finance and McKinley HR, Inc., SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to “short list search” with specialized recruitment and representation services tailored to specific client and candidate needs.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
– Accounting and Finance
– Information Technology
– Sales and Marketing
– Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
– Human Resources (HR)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.(close)
Our team of more than 300 consultants possesses a unique blend of professional search experience and industry expertise. Consultants are organized in practices and work in teams, often across international boundaries that maximize sector specialization and knowledge-sharing. These client service teams are supported by first-rate associates and researchers, and backed by state-of-the-art technology.(close)
- We specialize in senior-level diversity searches. Our search consultants average 20+ years of industry and search experience. Due to our large network of proprietary contacts and relationships, we conduct focused recruiting for local, regional and national clients.(close)
- C. Anderson Associates is Minnesota’s premier retained executive search and recruiter services firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of top sales, sales management and business development professionals.(close)
- Since 1982, We have been a leader in retained executive search. For the past three decades, we have served clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to development stage companies and non-profits in a variety of functional disciplines.We combine the advantages of a boutique firm’s attention to service and quality with a larger firm’s unlimited access enabled by today’s technology.(close)
- Stone Murphy, founded in 1981, is an executive search firm headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging businesses, are predominately located throughout the Upper Midwest. We conduct local, regional and national searches dependent upon the complexity of the specific search. By focusing on our client’s needs and providing broad business consulting expertise, Stone Murphy maintains long-term relationships with a distinguished and diverse client base. (close)
- The working partnership between Abeln, Magy, Underberg & Associates and your organization is built on our commitment to helping you find the optimum solution to your recruiting challenges. Founded in 1996, our staff brings over 100 years of combined experience to bear on your needs. As the profiles of our professional staff will tell you, we have assembled a team of seasoned professionals with a superb blend of experience. We share your experience in the role of human resource professional, business executive, consultant, and business owner and educator trying to satisfy recruiting needs. Your potential for costly errors in this critical process is mitigated by the special skills we have developed to bring the right candidates to you.(close)
We help our clients growth over six (6) times the national average and 95% of our business comes from existing clients and referred business. Andcor’s personalized solutions align directly with the ultimate goal of your business, enhancing your ability to compete and succeed. We specialize in value-add search assignments at the Vice President, CxO and Board Director levels. As an extension of your management team, Andcor will identify and attract the best starter/builder talent for your growing organization. We provide innovative recruiting solutions to address the emerging company dilemma of gaining world-class professional, managerial, interim, part-time, advisory and individual contributor talent appropriate for our client’s unique and every-changing environments in both a timely and cost-effective manner to minimize operational costs while maximizing ROI. (close)
- If your company is growing or changing, Rauenhorst Recruiting will help you fill your executive jobs. We are not like typical employment & recruitment agencies. Our staff of executive recruiters meticulously screen applicants, learning about their background, personality and career goals using a uniquely customized approach to build a stronger team for you. When you retain Rauenhorst Recruiting, you are investing in a client-focused process implemented by highly-skilled, professional recruiters. We are committed to your project until you are completely satisfied.(close)
We strive to be the best, rather than the biggest or the most visible or the most diversified. Since our founding in 1969, we have expanded organically, not by acquisition. Each of our 39 wholly owned offices and every one of our 275-plus consultants around the world reflect Russell Reynolds Associates’ strong values and traditions, which prize unmatched client service and long-term client relationships. We focus on executive-level positions, enabling our consultants to concentrate solely on the universe of senior executives and deliver the best solutions to our clients’ leadership requirements. We are consultative rather than transactional; executional rather than sales based; and prone to favor deep, long-term relationships over multiple short-term engagements.(close)
- We go out of our way to cultivate resources in the industries we serve. It’s not unusual for us to spend a day or two on-site with a company to better understand the organization. We often attend industry trade shows to not only acquire insight, but to stay in contact with industry executives. We stay up-to-date on events and changes affecting our clients so we can work from a position of knowledge.(close)
- Williams Executive Search, a prestigious Minneapolis headquartered retained executive search firm, has built a national reputation for its successful approach to recruitment. For more than 25 years, the firm has specialized in senior level search and selection of executives for companies ranging from pre-IPO to Fortune 500. Williams Executive Search knows that the search that results in a competitive edge for your company takes talent, speed, agility, and responsiveness. Locating candidates requires skill. But the search that transforms your company demands brilliance. (close)
- MR Eagan offers recruitment solutions for an extensive and continuously growing list of Fortune 500 and emerging companies in meeting their needs for world-class talent nationwide. Our team is dedicated to the recruitment of professionals and is committed to the highest level of quality service and performance. Our growing list of satisfied clients speak of our efficiency and attention to detail. We are committed to a continual improvement process to ensure a positive experience. We have built a portfolio of clients on the shoulders of a proven search process, the ability to recognize a “fit”, facilitating the interview process and completing the search in a timely manner. We strive to be the industry’s standard of excellence. It is our goal to function as the “talent-related” counsel to our business partners, enabling their growth and profitability.(close)
- The search firm of Hilleren & Associates specializes in the building of superior sales and marketing teams that support and enhance the culture and objectives of both our client companies and our candidates. Based in Minneapolis, we have successfully served the local, regional, national and international marketplaces for over 25 years. We have an aggregate total of 70 years direct experience in the healthcare field, and the considerable resources of the 290+ search firms of First Interview Network where we consistently rank amongst the top 20. Our primary expertise in the medical and pharmaceutical industries was attained by successfully completing over 1500 searches with over 400 clients and ranks us as a top 10 firm in the Twin Cities.
- We conduct each search assignment with the recognition that clients have unique needs and expectations. Within this custom-designed approach is a structured, comprehensive and proven process that ensures a successful and timely hiring decision. At every phase of the process, it is our promise to represent you in the best possible manner to all potential candidates and the market. (close)
- Corporate Resources is a licensed professional search firm dedicated to matching qualified technical professionals with solid career opportunities. Founded in 1978, Corporate Resources immediately established itself as one of the premier placement firms in the Twin Cities. Our service has arranged many successful career placements for degreed engineers and management level personnel across a wide range of industries. (close)
- We are a full service national human resources consulting firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We specialize in Executive Search, Outplacement, Research and Human Resource employee placement on a contract basis. Our Search division is the longest established executive recruiting firm in the Twin Cities. We take pride in partnering with our clients to provide the highest quality of service each and every time we represent them in the marketplace. The following pages will define the search, research and career management/outplacement services provided by FM Industries and its divisions. (close)
- Our professionals commit to fully understanding clients’ underlying needs and delivering customized, scalable solutions. Renowned for their expertise in executive search, executive development, and interim executive solutions, Nosal Partners consultants provide insight into the broad spectrum of strategic, financial, operational, and human capital challenges that companies face, as well as access to an extensive network of business leaders across industry and functional areas. In addition to our ability to identify, assess, and facilitate the optimal executive leadership solution, we provide new leaders, executive teams, and entire organizations the support needed to successfully meet their business objectives together. (close)
The Gould Group is an executive search firm for middle and upper level management professionals in marketing, marketing communications and sales.The Gould Group was founded in 1995 with the intent of serving as a quality provider of recruiting services, in the eyes of clients and candidates alike. (close)
- The Mazzitelli Group is a retained executive search firm specializing in c-suite selection, board of directors and senior level management assignments for nationwide clients. As generalists, we provide recruitment of senior management professionals — President, CEO, COO, Director of Sales & Marketing, CFO, CIO, VP, etc. — for a broad range of industries including manufacturing, medical device, defense, distribution, education, information technology and advertising to name a few.(close)
- Team is what Wood Executive Search is all about. Experienced professionals working together to fulfill clients’ needs. We offer broad industry expertise, outstanding service and a wide range of prospecting sources.(close)
- Wells, Bradley & Associates, Inc., founded in 1976, is one of the top Executive Search Firms in the Country that specializes in the Banking & Financial Services Industry. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of middle to senior level management. We understand how the move towards a global economy, mergers and acquisitions, and the advances in technology have created new challenges for leaders in the Financial Service Industry.(close)
- Deare Recruiting Solutions is a sales and executive search firm founded in Minneapolis, MN in 1998. Services include specialized recruiting practices, professional executive search, scalable local or national project recruiting, contract recruiting, strategic and tactical recruitment consulting and corporate hiring solutions. From Fortune 100 to medium-sized and emerging growth companies, Deare\’s clients include some of the best and fastest growing businesses in the world.(close)
- With over 50 years of combined search experience, KeyStone Search is one of the most experienced firms in the Midwest. Yet, maybe the most attractive reason to work with KeyStone is our team approach. When you hire KeyStone, you hire our combined talent; there is no internal competition. When we begin a new project, we carefully assess who will lead, based upon availability, expertise and relationships. In addition, two partners are always assigned to a search. This adds up to stronger customer service and most importantly, better outcomes for our clients.(close)